Assistant Project Manager
KFW Engineers + Surveying continues to grow and is looking to add motivated and experienced land development civil engineering Project Managers and Assistant Project Managers to our San Antonio and New Braunfels offices.
Do you want to work for a land development civil engineering firm that …
- Is fast-paced and exciting, growing year over year for multiple years?
- Instills a Client First attitude in every employee?
- Cherishes team-work?
- Rewards hard work with promotions, merit increases, and bonuses?
- Balances working hard with playing hard, always striving to maintain a work culture of camaraderie and fun?
- Has won Top Places to Work award for mid-size companies in San Antonio?
- Embraces new software and hardware technology, always looking for the latest cutting edge?
If so, then KFW Engineers + Surveying may just be for you!
- Experience working as a land development civil engineer Assistant Project Manager or Project Manager in the San Antonio or New Braunfels regional areas on Residential, Commercial, or Public Works projects.
- Current Texas PE license in civil engineering.
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015 or more recent version.
Please upload resume to be considered.