Engineer in Training
KFW Engineers + Surveying continues to grow and is looking to add motivated and qualified land development civil engineering EIT’s to our San Antonio and New Braunfels offices.
- Coordinate, monitor, and review engineering projects, investigations, and preparation of plans for an assigned area of responsibility.
- Prepare construction documents for civil infrastructure improvements for residential or commercial land developments including: earthwork, rough grading, finish grading, site hydrology and drainage, soil erosion control, underground utilities, paving/roadways, and civil/site permitting.
- Provide assistance and direction to engineering support staff as needed to coordinate gathering of data and compilation of information necessary to complete project assignments.
- Prepare reports including text and exhibits, make presentations, and maintain accurate records, notes and other required documentation for assigned projects.
- Ensure that assigned projects are completed within the guidelines established by local, state, and federal laws, regulations, standards, and/or policies.
- Attend meetings as needed or requested to address engineering issues related to assigned area of responsibility.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited college.
- EIT certification (or proof of passing FE Exam if about to graduate).
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015 or more recent version.
Please upload resume to be considered.