What an exciting year 2016 has been! Read more for to learn about some of KFW's significant accomplishments!
KFW ended 2016 celebrating accomplishments both company and employee wide! There is only one way to celebrate, and that is KFW style! KFW hosted an amazing Winter Wonderland Holiday Party at our very own 5600 SF space that is currently for lease.
While enjoying food, beverages, an elf inspired photo booth, and more, the Partners, Steven Krauskopf, George Weron, and Blaine Lopez, presented some of our most significant 2016 accomplishments:
- Opened our new headquarters on April 4th and celebrated with a Fiesta Grand Opening Party
- Celebrated our 10 Year Anniversary
- Started working in five other states
- Adopted Morgan’s Wonderland with a pledge to raise $50,000
- Began a Mentor/Protégé Program with Joeris General Contractors
- Aggie 100 – Awarded the Aggie 100 for the 5th year in a row
- Inc. 5000 – Awarded placement in the Inc. 5000 for the 2nd year in a row
- Growth in the Public Sector – Awarded the NEISD Civil & Surveying, City of Shavano Park City Engineer, and the San Antonio Economic Development Foundation SA Connect contract for GIS Services.
- Employee Accomplishments:
- Mike Richards – Promoted to Assistant Project Manager
- Omar Espinosa – Promoted to Assistant Project Manager
- Scott Evers – Obtained PE license & Promoted to Project Engineer
- Silvana Occhiuzzi – Promoted to Marketing Coordinator
- Ed Belmares – Hired on to be our Chief Operating Officer
- Jian Lei – Promoted to E.I.T.
- Dru Zella – Promoted to E.I.T.
- Erin Ramirez –Business Development Manager
- Omar Espinosa, Salar Ranjbar, Josh York, Andy Carruth, Josh Spencer, Denis Avendano – Passed
the P.E. Exam
KFW is beyond excited for 2017 and ready to make it the best year yet!