Surveyor in Training (SIT)
KFW Engineers & Surveying is looking for a qualified candidate who has obtained their SIT to join a growing Land Surveying firm in San Antonio, Texas. The candidate must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working with boundary, topographic, construction surveying, and experience managing a team. Candidate must have working knowledge of AutoCAD and GIS is a plus.
- Must have sufficient knowledge of using AutoCAD Land Development desktop, importing and analyzing field data, and creating staking sheets.
- Must have experience in doing deed research to create survey base drawings and working with topographic surfaces.
- SIT license required
- If operating a motor vehicle for the purpose of completing job duties, must possess a valid Texas Motor Vehicle Operator’s License.
Training and Experience
- Experience as a field crew party chief is a plus
- Experience overseeing and scheduling field survey crews and AutoCAD technicians.
- Ability to use Civil 3D 2015 is a plus.
Please upload cover letter and resume to be considered.