San Antonio-based KFW Engineers & Surveying continues to grow and is looking to add experienced land development civil professional engineers (licensed PE’s) wanting long-term career opportunities within a successful, progressive firm.
Do you want to work for a land development civil engineer firm that ...
- Is fast-paced and exciting, growing year over year for multiple years?
- Instills a Client First attitude in every employee?
- Rewards hard work with promotions, merit increases, and bonuses?
- Develops and trains its EIT’s to become successful Professional Engineers (PE)?
- Has one of the most recognized and progressive GIS Departments in all of South Texas?
- Embraces new software and hardware technology, always looking for the latest cutting edge?
- Balances working hard with playing hard, always striving to maintain a work culture of camaraderie and fun?
If so, then KFW Engineers and Surveying may just be for you!
- Candidates will be required to have a comprehensive understanding of Civil Engineering as it pertains to Land Development.
- Candidates will interact with clients, as well as provide direction and supervision to less experienced staff and manage their daily responsibilities to meet project deadlines.
- Prepare construction documents for civil infrastructure improvements for residential or commercial developments including: earthwork, rough grading, finish grading, site hydrology and drainage, soil erosion control, underground utilities, paving/roadways, and civil/site permitting.
- Ability to prepare and process plats in San Antonio and surrounding municipalities.
- Knowledge of construction process as it relates to permitting and surveying requirements.
- Strong management, written and oral communication, and client customer service skills.
- PE license
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Minimum 5-7 Years of progressive land development civil engineering experience
Please upload cover letter and resume to be considered.