Civil AutoCAD Tech
San Antonio-based KFW Engineers & Surveying continues to grow and is looking to add motivated Civil Land Development AutoCAD Technicians and Designers wanting long-term career opportunities within a successful, progressive firm.
Do you want to work for a land development civil engineering firm that …
- Is fast-paced and exciting, growing year over year for multiple years?
- Instills a Client First attitude in every employee?
- Cherishes team-work?
- Rewards hard work with promotions, merit increases, and bonuses?
- Develops and trains its EIT’s to become successful Professional Engineers (PE)?
- Has one of the most recognized and progressive GIS Departments in all of South Texas?
- Embraces new software and hardware technology, always looking for the latest cutting edge?
- Balances working hard with playing hard, always striving to maintain a work culture of camaraderie and fun?
If so, then KFW Engineers and Surveying may just be for you!
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates Degree in industry related field a plus
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Minimum 2 years recent experience in land development civil engineering
- Working knowledge of alignments, surfaces, points, and profiles
Please upload cover letter and resume to be considered.